Thank you for visiting my website, hope you are staying safe!
Below are the Policies & Procedures we are following to keep everyone safe.
Leo Gong Photography
Covid-19 Policies & Procedures
As the rules for workplace safety constantly changes due to the decline of Covid cases or as new variants arises, let’s follow some procedures to keep everyone safe.
If you have these symptoms, STAY HOME:
• Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
• Muscle pain
• Sore throat
• New loss of taste or smell
Prior to entering Studio
Confirm that you DO NOT have a fever (anything above 100.4).
Studio will have Infrared Thermometer and Self-Test At Home Rapid Test available.
Upon entering the studio wash your hands in the designated hand washing stations (Restroom). Use this sink whenever you need to wash your hands.
Do not use the kitchen sinks. Those are only to be used when working with food/dishes and primarily for the food stylists (the exception would be lunch time or product shots that require light food styling).
Wear a mask or not:
If you have been vaccinated and boosted, wearing a mask is optional.
I myself will continue to wear a mask (even though I am vaccinated and boosted).
1. Stylists - sanitize the deck, their work area and their tablet.
2. Photographer - use the camera and workstation keyboard for image capture.
3. Art Directors - large monitor will be available to view photography sessions, please don’t touch the workstation or stylists’ tablet.
Lunches will be ordered from restaurants in the SOMA area. Let’s stay way from buffet style lunches for now.
If the weather permits, we can have our lunch on the rooftop deck.