Thank you for visiting my website, hope you are staying safe!
San Francisco County is currently on the state’s watch list. This means that as of Monday July 20th, all non-essential offices will be closed.
My live/work loft photo studio remains open for business during this time.
I have the capability to produce photography or video projects while shelter-in-place by myself or with a small crew.
We can virtually communicate via Zoom or Google Meet web conferencing platforms.
Below are the Policies & Procedures we are following to keep everyone safe.
Leo Gong Photo Studio: Covid-19 Policies & Procedures
We are still on the learning curve concerning these issues. This document will be updated as we learn better practices.
If you have these symptoms, STAY HOME:
• Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
• Muscle pain
• Sore throat
• New loss of taste or smell
Prior to entering Studio
Your temperature will be taken to confirm that you DO NOT have a Fever.
Anything above 100.4 is considered a fever.
Avoid using your hands to open the front door (use your shoulder or leg instead).
Upon entering the studio wash your hands in the designated hand washing stations (Restroom). Use this sink whenever you need to wash your hands. For hand drying, try to use one paper towel section as best you can.
Do not use the kitchen sinks. Those are only to be used when working with food/dishes and primarily for the food stylists (the exception would be lunch time or product shots that require light food styling).
Sanitize your workspace:
Computer workstation is off limits, for photographer only.
If accidentally touched, please clean work station, pay special attention to the keyboards, mouse and surfaces around them (where your arms rest). Sanitize all mobile devices (phones & tablets) a minimum of once daily, and more often if it’s a shared device. You can sanitize by using provided sanitary wipes. If we run out of Lysol/ Clorox wipes, we have baby wipes that will require isopropyl alcohol to be poured into them to create sanitize wipes. Maintain healthy distances at all times.
Wear a mask:
In following with our company recommendation, everyone is required to wear a mask, bandana or scarf they will bring from home. It is also recommended to wash, clean or sanitize the mask, bandana or scarf each night in accordance with any manufacturer instructions.
When cleaning and disinfecting the studio and equipment.
No visitors. If you have someone coming to visit or drop something off, etc., you are to meet them outside.
USPS/FEDEX/UPS will deliver to the door, no signatures required.
- Stylists - sanitize the deck, their work area and their tablet. Repeat if camera is reset for composition.
2. Photographer - use the camera and workstation keyboard for image capture. Sanitize the camera after set is struck.
3. Art Directors - access photography sessions on their tablet via computer based wireless signal (Capture Pilot) and don’t touch the workstation or stylists’ tablet.
4. All personnel will have designated directors’ chairs so that you are only using one. Do not touch or use a chair that is not assigned to you. Sanitize chairs throughout the day as you would surfaces.
5. Sanitized surface signs will be on all surfaces, workstations, styling tables, kitchens, etc., read and follow the directions.
6. Maintain healthy distances at all times.
Catered lunches will be ordered from restaurants that will wrap individual portions. There will not be any buffet style lunches this year. As in past years, you can bring snacks and drinks but keep in mind fridge space is limited and we don’t want a lot of people in close quarters preparing a lot of their own food. The catered lunches will accommodate dietary preferences as much as possible.